The Guild Chicago
Located in Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood, The Guild offers contemporary loft condominiums with distinct floor plans, luxury appointments, and stunning lake and Chicago skyline views.
Highlights & Amenities
– Stunning views of Lake Michigan, Grant Park, Museum Campus and the City Skyline
– Wide Plank Hard Wood Flooring
– Shaker Style Cabinets
– Quartz Countertops
– Stainless Steel Appliances
– Stackable Washers and Dryers
The Guild is the hub of all things South Loop! A short walk from The Adler Planetarium, Grant Park, Soldier Field and The Shedd Aquarium; The Guild serves as the bridge between the neighborhood’s emerging scene of award winning restaurants, local artists, leading taste makers, great attractions and the jet setting working professional.
– Stunning Lake and City Skyline Views
– 24 Hour Doorman
– Heated Indoor Parking Garage
– New Contemporary Lobby and Front Entrance
– Brand New 2000 Square Foot Fitness Center
– Pet Friendly and Adjacent to the new Fred Anderson Dog Park
Urban Loft Living
141 thoughtfully designed one, two and three bedroom contemporary loft condos; each with its own outdoor space and stunning view. Many units feature bonus / flex spaces that can be appointed as media rooms and dens. Chef’s kitchens with quartz countertops, waterfall islands and stainless steel appliances. 10′ ceilings with soaring glass windows throughout offering panoramic views from multiple vantage points in every unit.